• Analysis of Needs & Goals
• Retirement Forecasting & Planning
• Estate Planning
• College Education Funding & Planning
• Portfolio & Wealth Management
• Advisory Services
• 401(K)/403(B)/457 Plan Education
• Asset Allocation Models
• Budgeting & Cash Flow Analysis
• Risk Management Strategies
• Business Succession & Continuation
• Charitable & Philanthropic Giving
• Investment Management for professionals & small business owners
• Brokerage & Advisory Accounts
• Fee-based Active Wealth Managed Accounts
• Customized Portfolios
• IRAs (Traditional, Roth, Rollover, SEP, SIMPLE)
• 529 College Savings Plans
• Common Stock
• Preferred Stock
• Index Funds
• Mutual Funds
• Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
• Government Securities
• Socially Responsible Investments (SRI)
• Term Life
• Whole Life
• Universal Life
• Index Life
• Variable Life
• Fixed Annuities
• Variable Annuities
• Index Annuities
VA, MD, NJ, AR, TX, CA, NC, SC, MA, MI, KY, PA, IL, NY, TN.
Investment Advisor Representative. Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.
Cambridge and Mehta Financial Group, LLC are not affiliated.
Important Consumer Information:
A broker-dealer, investment advisor, BD agent, or IA representative may only transact business in a state if first registered appropriately. Follow-up, individualized responses to a persons in a state by such a firm or individual that involve either effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without first complying with appropriate registration requirements. For information concerning the licensing status or disciplinary history of a broker-dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA representative, a consumer should contact his or her state securities law administrator.
Copyright © 2022 Mehta Financial Group, LLC - All Rights Reserved.