Portfolio and Wealth management is the professional management of various securities and assets in order to meet specified investment goals for the benefit of the investors. Our active portfolio management approach includes research, due diligence, asset selection, plan implementation, and ongoing monitoring.
We take great pride in our ability to provide outstanding portfolio management services to our clients. In particular, we believe our investment process, coupled with our distinguishing quantitative analysis and intellectual capital, provides our clients with industry leading wealth management value.
Our Wealth Management process can be summarized as:
1. Understand our client’s objectives, risk tolerance, goals, time horizon, and distribution or contribution expectations.
2. Develop an investment strategy that provides the best probability of achieving client goals while managing the portfolio volatility to an agreed upon level.
3. Utilize a broad array of investments to build a customized portfolio for each client using negative or low correlated assets. This provides an opportunity to manage portfolio volatility without sacrificing the expected rate of return for a given level of volatility. Furthermore, we seek to construct diversified portfolios across a wide range of asset classes while actively monitoring portfolio exposures.
4. We develop forward looking forecasts of our investment strategies using research and monitoring changes in the world economies and financial markets.
5. We update our forecasts to account for changes in opportunities and volatility. Since these are actively managed accounts, we allow for tactical changes to the portfolio while maintaining the long-term strategic parameters. Our flexible and adaptive approach to portfolio management allows us to actively adjust the asset mix in response to prevailing market dynamics.
Investing involves risk of loss. Depending on the type of investment, there may be varying degrees of risk. Clients and prospective clients should be prepared to bear investment loss including loss of original principal.
VA, MD, NJ, AR, TX, CA, NC, SC, MA, MI, KY, PA, IL, NY, TN, IN, WA, GA, FL, AZ.
Investment Advisor Representative. Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.
Cambridge and Mehta Financial Group, LLC are not affiliated.
Important Consumer Information:
A broker-dealer, investment advisor, BD agent, or IA representative may only transact business in a state if first registered appropriately. Follow-up, individualized responses to a persons in a state by such a firm or individual that involve either effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without first complying with appropriate registration requirements. For information concerning the licensing status or disciplinary history of a broker-dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA representative, a consumer should contact his or her state securities law administrator.
Copyright © 2023 Mehta Financial Group, LLC - All Rights Reserved.